1. Sprinkle bottom of greased 9-inch springform
pan with cornmeal; set aside.
2. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
3. Add the taco seasoning, sour cream and salsa.
4. Stir in the eggs, pepper jack cheese and
5. Fold in olives.
6. Pour over cornmeal.
7. Place pan on a baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until
center is almost set.
9. Cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
10. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
loosen; cool for 1 hour.
11. NOTE- top of cheesecake may crack.
12. Refrigerate overnight.
13. Remove sides of pan.
14. Spread sour cream over top and sides of
15. Arrange olives, onions, tomatoes and jalapeno
slices on top in a circular motion.
16. I do tomatoes on the outer edge, then green
onion, jalapeno, then scatter black olives
randomly, within the circle.
17. Serve with tortilla chips