1) Grease 9x5x3 inch pans (2) set aside.
2) In large bowl beat sugar and oil with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add eggs and beat well, set aside.
3) In large bowl combine flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Alternately add flour mixture and water to sugar mixture, beating on low until combined.
4) Beat in pumpkin. Spoon into prepared pans.
5) Bake in 350 degrees for 55-65min. Cool in pan for 10 min.
6) Remove pans and allow to cool completely.
7) Wrap & store overnight before slicing.