1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Brown Turkey Onion & Garlic in a pan
3. While turkey is browning mix Bisquick and water
to form a dough. (add water gradually as needed
4. Roll dough flat enough to cover a pie pan with
rolling pin. (may have extra dough).
5. Place dough in pie pan
6. Mix Worcestershire Sauce in with turkey mixture
7. In a separate bowl, mix cottage cheese with egg
8. Pour turkey mixture into pie pan
9. Pour Cottage Cheese mixture over turkey
10.Top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese
11.Then place Tomato Slices on top and bake at 350
for 30-40 minutes.