1. In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic
powder, pepper, salt, paprika, bread crumbs and
2. In a separate dish, whisk together the milk and
3. Heat the oil in an electric skillet set to 350
4. Dip the chicken into the egg and milk, and then
dredge in the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
5. Fry chicken in the hot oil for about 5 minutes
per side, or until the chicken is cooked through
and juices run clear.
6. Remove from the oil with a slotted spatula.
Serve with a box of olive oil and garlic pasta and