1. Blend the oil and both of the sugars into a large bowl.
2. Stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour the batter into a greased or oiled bread pan. (Canola oil spray works just fine).
4. Add two cups of water to your crockpot and place the bread pan into the crockpot.
5. Cover the top of the crockpot with 8-10 paper towels. This is to trap condensation and kep the bread from becoming mushy.
6. Place the crockpot lid on top of the crockpot. The paper towels should be trapped around the lid so they don't slip.
7. Bake on high for 2 1/2-3 hrs.