1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Grease, generously, a flat baking sheet with canola oil.
2. Set out three shallow pie dishes or deep plates- one with flour, one with beaten egg, one
with seasoned bread crumbs.
3. Make sure your boneless, skinless chicken breasts are thin by either slicing them in half or
pounding them flatter.
4. Dip the chicken first into flour, shaking off any excess. Then dip it into the egg, shaking
off any excess. Finally, dip it into the seasoned bread crumbs.
5. Lay the breaded chicken on the greased baking sheet. Sprinkle some drops of canola oil
over each chicken piece.
6. Then bake for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is white in the middle. Bake
time depends on the thickness of the chicken.