1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Bring a covered 8 quart pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and a handful of salt. Cook according to package directions (approximately 7-10 minutes). Remove from heat when pasta is al dente. Drain.
3. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground beef with a sprinkle of kosher salt and a teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
4. On a microwave safe plate, cook bacon between 4 paper towels in microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Dice bacon. Set aside. Heat precooked sausage in microwave for 1 minute. Slice and set aside.
5. In a blender combine diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders. Blend until smooth.
6. Once pasta is drained, immediately add sauce, 3/4 of both cheeses, 1/2 of pepperoni, 1/2 of sausage, ground beef, and bacon to hot saucepan and stir with pasta until combined.