1) Cream butter and sugar
2) Add milk and beat in egg 1 at a time
4) Add lemon zest and half lemon juice
3) Sift and fold in flour
5) Spoon mixture into greased loaf tin
6) Bake 180 (fan 160 C) for 55-65min
7) Mix the remainder on lemon juice with a few Tbs
of icing sugar, prick the cake and spoon over.
Add drizzle to cake straight from oven
8) When the cake has cooled, make a thick icing to
decorate the cake.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Lemon Drizzle Cake recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.