Whipped Vodka Cupcakes (makes 28 cupcakes) -
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk together cake and pudding mixes.
3. Add all other ingredients.
4. Beat for approximately 5 minutes on low-speed, or until the batter thickens slightly and is no longer clumpy.
5. Fill cupcake times 2/3 full, drop a frozen cookie dough ball in the center of each.
6. Bake for approx 15 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted into cake part comes out clean.
Whipped Vodka & Cookie Dough Buttercream- -
1. Combine powdered sugar, butter, salt, and vanilla.
2. Beat until smooth.
3. Add vodka, beat on low until smooth.
4. Add cookie dough to desired taste & consistency.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Whipped Vodka & Cookie Dough Cupcakes recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.