1 cup chopped fresh pitted cherries, fresh blueberries and canned crushed pineapple, drained
1) Preheat oven to 325F. Line 24 standard (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups with paper baking cups.
2) Beat cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup sugar & 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
3) Bake 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. (Centers of cupcakes will sink slightly.) Do not remove cupcakes from pan.
4) Combine sour cream, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl; stir until blended. Fill depression in cupcakes with sour cream mixture. Bake 5 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
5) Top cupcakes with fruit topping.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Cream Cheese Cupcakes recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.