1) Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 30 mini(1 3/4-inch) muffin cups with paper baking cups.
2) Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; mix well. Combine applesauce, sugar, oil and egg in large bowl; mix well. Add flour mix; stir until smooth and well blended. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
3) Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
4) Line baking sheet with waxed paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place peanuts on plate or in shallow dish. Insert craft sticks into tops of cupcakes.
5) Place caramels and milk in large microwavable bowl; microwave on high for 2 to 3 minures or until melted and smooth, stirring after each minute.
6) Working with one at a time, spoon caramel over cupcake, rotating until completly covered. Immediately roll in peanuts to coat, pressing to adhere. Place on prepared baking sheet. (Caramel may need to be reheated briefly if it becomes too thick.) Let stand for 20 minutes or until set.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Taffy Apple Cupcakes recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.