1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda,
salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together, into a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mash bananas with milk. Set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar, about 2
minutes. Scrape down sides of the bowl and add mix in eggs, one at a
4. Stir in the vanilla, followed by the banana mixture, until just
5. Stir in flour mixture until just combined and fold in chocolate
chips and coconut.
6. Grease a 9 inch loaf pan (or mini loaf pans) and add batter.
7. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes or until a
toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the bread.
8. Allow bread to cool in pan for about 20 minutes before removing and
allowing bread to cool completely. Slice and serve.