1. For this recipe, you will need a cup, fork, 1-cup measure, mixing spoon, Tablespoon, teaspoon, 9-inch glass pie plate, and a knife.
2. First you will want to crack your egg into a cup and beat it.
1. In your pie plate, put 2 cups of bisquick, the egg, water, and 1/3cup sugar; stir until mixture is smooth.
2. With a knife, cut your butter or margarine into small pieces and drop it on to the top of the batter.
1. Sprinkle the top with 2 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
1. Cook, uncovered in your microwave for 10 minutes.
2. Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes and serve.
0 Out of 5 from
Enjoy this A students coffee cake recipe featured on DesktopCookbook. You can add this A students coffee cake recipe to your own private online cookbook.
A students coffee cake Recipe - Breakfast - Brunch