1. Preheat over to 435 degrees F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients.
3. Mix in milk, egg and oil until dry ingredients are just moistened.
4. Fold in blueberries
5. Fill greased muffin tin 2/3 full with mixture.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
Nutrition Info - Serving Size - 1 muffin (recipe makes 12)
Calories - 95 kcal
Fat - 4.8g
Carbs - 11.5g
Fiber - 3g
Protein - 2.8g
Another recipe that we put together using freshly picked fruit from Berry Hill Farms!
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.