1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a food processor, prepare the cauliflower by pulsing florets until grainy.
3. Place 2 C of grated cauliflower into a clean, thin dish towel. Wrap it up in the middle and twist closed, wringing out excess moisture. Repeat as needed with new cloths until dry.
4. Place the dry cauliflower into a bowl and add the yogurt, egg, and spices.
5. Fold the mixture until everything is evenly combined.
6. Place the cauliflower “dough” onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread the mixture with your hands until it is about 1/2-inch thick. This is your crust!
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and firm enough to hold its shape.
8. Remove crust from the oven and top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, and your choice of toppings. (We used some fresh basil!)
9. Pop the pizza back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.