1. Crack the egg into a bowl, and add milk. Add the vanilla
extract and/or cinnamon (optional)
2. Mix the bowl with a fork until the yoke is completely dissolved
and the mixture is a light yellow color.
3. Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add the butter to the
skillet, and spread it throughout (optional). Set the burner to
4. Dunk one slice of bread into the egg mixture, and flip it. Don’t
let it soak for more than a few seconds (so that it doesn’t get too
soggy), and then place it onto the skillet.
5. After about 3 minutes, check to see if the bottom of the bread
is golden brown. If so, flip the slice and cook it for another 3
6. Serve with butter or syrup, as desired.