1. pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. then put shortening and sugar into a large mixing bowl, cream
them together till there soft and fluffy.
3. break the egg into the bowl and beat well with a spoon
4.sift the flour with baking powder. add to the shortening mixture
and stir then add the milk and vanilla. beat with egg beater until
bater is smooth. After smooth add chocolate chips then stir.
5. pour the bater into the muffin pan, filling each cup half way
6. bake for 20-25 min. let cupcakes cool for 5 min. then remove
them from the pan to finish cooling