1. Rinse and pat dry chicken, then trim off visible fat.
2. Place chicken in a large pot. Fill pot with cold water until chicken
is covered by two inches.
3. Bring water to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
4. While chicken is boiling, put remaining ingredients in a large
Ziploc bag and shake to mix.
5. Set broiler to high with the rack about 6 inches from the flame.
6. Once chicken is done, remove from water and add to Ziploc bag.
7. Shake until all wings are fully covered with marinade.
8. Place chicken on a baking sheet and broil for 6 minutes on each
side until skin starts to crisp.