1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside.
2. Next beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until well creamed together.
3. Now add in pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Beat until combine well.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
5. Next, stir in your oats. Mix well.
6. Stir in both the white and dark chocolate chips.
7. Drop cookie dough by the rounded tablespoon on to the prepared baking. sheet.
8. Bake cookies for 14-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. DO NOT OVER COOK. They will seem a little soft, but will firm up as they cool. You want to keep the nice, soft texture! Hope you enjoy these most delicious Pumpkin Oatmeal DOUBLE Chocolate Chip Cookies!