1. preheat over to 350. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan, or spray with baking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine cake flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. mix on low speed to combine.
3. Gradually beat in softened butter and mix until crumbly. Beat in egg whites, one at a time. Beat in one whole egg.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk cream and extracts together. Slowly stir this mixture into the cake batter, beating mixture until fluffy, 3 minutes.
5.Pour into pan, burp the pan by bouncing on the counter, this releases the air bubbles. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake.
6. As soon as the cake comes out of the over, poke holes throughout the cake with fork and pour the Cream of Coconut over the top, letting it absorb into the cake.
7. Frosting-Note- Cold mixing bowl and utensils work best when making icing.
8. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla & coconut extract together. Mix on medium until smooth.