1.Preheat the oven to 150 ° C fan oven.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Stir in the boiling water and oil and mix
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and
pour the mixture on it.
5. Place your hand in a plastic bag and flatten
the mixture as thin as you can, it will more or
less cover the whole tray.
6. Finally sprinkle some sea salt flakes over the
mixture and slightly press the flakes on to the
7. You can either cut lines in the mixture to
shape the pieces he way you want or leave it whole
while it cooks and then just break off pieces
Bake in the oven for about 1 hour.
Remove and allow to cool, then break into pieces.