1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Lightly coat 12-inch pizza pan with spray. Starting at the center, and moving outward, use your fingertips to press dough to ½-inch thick. Stretch dough until it won’t stretch any further. Let dough relax for 5 minutes; continue to stretch to desired diameter.
3. Drizzle oil over dough; spread with a pastry brush to the edges.
4. Spread tomato sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a quarter-inch border.
5. Layer with cheese, tomato, and basil.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.