1. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and set
2. Blend butter, peanut butter and honey. Then add brown
sugar and (white) sugar and continue blending. Add the eggs,
one at a time, then vanilla and beat well.
3. Slowly add flour while mixing until incorporated. If the dough
is soft, chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 180C and line baking sheets with
5. Using a 2 tablespoon sized scoop, scoop dough, then roll in
your hands slightly to form a ball. Drop balls into a small bowl
of sugar and roll to coat. Place them on the baking sheet, then
flatten to about half inch using the bottom of a glass.
6. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven as
soon as the tops are cracked, but the cookies appear slightly
underdone. The cookies will continue to bake on baking sheet
as they cool for 1-2 minutes, then move on cooling rack. Store
in air tight container for 3-5 days.