2 tsp lemon juice
pinch of nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment
paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then transfer to a
3. Add brown sugar and whisk to combine.
4. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white and whisk until incorporated
5. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until combined.
7. Fold in finely chopped apples.
8. Pour batter into springform pan and bake for 30-33 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to finish cooling.
10. Make the caramel sauce and allow to cool completely.
11. Once the blondie and caramel are cool, make the cheesecake.
Beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth.
12. Add about 3/4 cup of caramel sauce and apple pie spice and
mix until combined.
13. Fold in Cool Whip.
14. Place blondie back into the springform pan.
15. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of blondie, then put in
refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
16. Combine apples, lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and brown
sugar in a medium saucepan and toss to coat.
17. Add butter and cook apples on medium-high for about 15-20
minutes, or until at preferred softness.
18. Allow apples to cool for 10-15 minutes, then put on top of
19. To make cinnamon whipped cream, freeze a metal bowl and
whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes.
20. Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy whipping cream, and
whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
21. Add powdered sugar and cinnamon and whip until it you get
22. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
23. Drizzle more caramel sauce over finished cheesecake, if
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Caramel Apple Blondie Cheesecake recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.