Unroll one Pillsbury pie crust. Lay flat on a 12 inch pizza pan
and poke all over with a fork.
2. Brush the top of the pie crust with the melted butter.
3. Sprinkle oreo crumbs over the buttery pie crust.
4. Bake pie crust at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, until
edges start to brown.
5. Remove pie crust from oven and allow to cool.
6. To make cookie dough, cream butter and sugars together
until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
7. Mix in vanilla extract.
8. With the mixer on low speed, add flour.
9. Add milk to preferred thickness.
10. Stir in chocolate chips. Dough will be thick. Set aside.
11. Place chocolate chips in a metal bowl.
Microwave heavy cream until it starts to boil. Remove from
microwave and pour over chocolate chips.
13. Cover bowl with saran wrap for 5-7 minutes.
14. Whisk chocolate and cream until smooth.
15. Allow ganache to sit for about 5 minutes, to thicken slightly,
then pour over the pie crust and spread into an even layer.
16. Drop bits of cookie dough on top of the chocolate ganache.
It will great a thick layer of cookie dough.
17. Top with chocolate sauce and additional chocolate chips, if
18. Store in refrigerator. Dough will be firm when cold, so
remove from fridge about 20 minutes before serving, or pre-slice
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pizza recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.