• Cook milk, sugar and egg yolks to a custard in a double broiler. Should drop from spoon. Add one package Knox Gelatin, Soak in one cup of cold milk to the mixture above and let cool.
• Add a pinch of Salt and 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
• Beat egg whites of two eggs until stiff
• Separately whip ½ pint of whipping cream, then add to egg whites.
• In a 9 x 13 Pan add torn up angel food cake (can be a day or two old)
• Mix custard, gelatin, whipped cream, and eggs into a large bowl.
• Pour over torn up cake in pan. Let sit overnight in the fridge.