1. Fry bacon in a medium/large size skillet;
drain fat, put on plate and let cool.
2. In the same skillet cook the sausage and set
aside. I put it on the back burner.
3. In a large soup/stew pan cook onions until
tender and clear.
4. Add in garlic and cook for a minute.
5. Add water and chicken boullion cubes.
6. Start to tear the bacon into bite size
pieces and add to the pot.
7. Add sausage.
8. Add cauliflower.
9. Cook for 15 minutes until cauliflower is
10. Add heavy cream.
11. Add kale and tear into bite size pieces.
12. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
The original Zuppa Toscana is 220 Calories, 15 grams of fat, and 15
grams of carbs per serving. So I found this version and it is about
64 Calories, 1.5 grams of carbs, and 3 grams of fat per serving.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Zuppa Toscana with Roasted Cauliflower recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.