4 oz. chocolate (this would be 4 melted squares or 4 premelted packages
2 cups sugar
1.5 cups flour (sift BEFORE measuring)
half teaspoon salt
1.5 cups chopped nuts
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees
2. Combine melted margarine or butter, chocolate,
sugar. Beat well at medium speed.
3. Add flour and eggs. Beat after each egg.
4. Add salt and vanilla.
5. Add nuts with a wooden spoon.
6. Place in (2) 8 inch greased pans.
7. Bake in center shelf in oven at 375 degrees
for 40 minutes.
8. Cool on rack. Then frost with chocolate
1.5 cups confectioners sugar,
2 tablespoons margarine,
2 tablespoons cocoa,
Enough hot water, milk or coffee to make a
spreading consistency. Start with 2 tablespoons.
Use more if needed.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Brownies recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.