1. Preheat the over to 450.
2. Combine the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest,
one tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Press
mixture onto tenderloins.
3. In a large skillet with an oven proof
handle, heat tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
Add the tenderloins and cook, turning
frequently, until brown on all sides, about 8 to
4. Transfer to the oven and roast for 12
minutes. Internal temp should be 145 to 160.
Allow meat to rest at least 3 minutes.
5. Remove pork from the pan and keep warm.
6. Set the pan over high heat and stir in the
beef stock and vinegar, scraping up the cooked
bits. Bring this to a boil and cook until
reduced by half. Turn the heat off, whisk in
the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time until melted.
Spoon over the pork.
7. Cut the tenderloin into one inch thick
slices and serve with the sauce.