1. Place the prosciutto slices on a piece
of aluminum foil so the edges overlap slightly.
2. Spread the cream cheese evenly onto the
prosciutto. PRO TIP- Take the cream cheese out
of the fridge 15 minutes before you start using
it to let it warm up a little. That will make
it much easier to work with.
3. Place the fresh basil leaves on top so
they cover the cream cheese.
4. Gently, wrap the prosciutto, cream
cheese, and basil leaves around the chicken
breast and grind a little pepper on top (or a
lot of pepper if you are like me and love
5. Bake the Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
Breast with Cream Cheese in the oven for 25-30
minutes (depending on how large the chicken
breast is) at 380 F (190 C).
6. Let the chicken rest for a minute
outside the oven before cutting and serving.