1. Hard boil eggs and remove shells.
2. Slice each egg in half and put yolk in bowl.
3. Get enough bowls for each color you're wanting to
4. Put cold water in each bowl about 1/2 full.
5. Add food coloring to each bowl with vinegar.
6. Place egg whites in each bowl and allow to sit in
food coloring until desired color is reached.
7. Remove the egg whites from dye and place on paper
towels to drain.
8. Take the reserved yolks and mash with mayo and
salt and pepper.
9. Spoon into whites and garnish with paprika.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Easter Deviled Eggs recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.