1. Label 4 eggs '7', 4 eggs '10', 4 eggs '13'.
2. Fill saucepan with water and bring to rolling
boil over high heat.
3. Carefully lower eggs into water using slotted
spoon or steamer basket.
4. While eggs cook, combine water and ice into sink.
5. After 7 minutes, take all of your 7 eggs out of
the water and place into ice bath. Allow to sit in
ice bath for 5 minutes
6. Repeat with 10 and 13 eggs.
7. Remove shells - 7 eggs will have a runnier yolk
while 13 eggs will be hard boiled.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Hard boiled vs Soft Boiled Eggs recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.