1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Uncover and simmer for 2 minutes or until thick. Cool 10 minutes.
4. Place mixture in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
5. Trim fat from pork and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Divide cranberry mixture in half. Brush pork with half of the cranberry mixture.
7. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
8. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. (Slightly pink).
9. Serve pork with remaining cranberry sauce.
Cal 243, Fat 3.1g, Pro 24g, Carb 29.5g, Fiber 1.0g, Chol 74mg, Iron 2.10mg Sod 164mg
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this CranApple Pork Tenderloins recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.