8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled, divided
1 14.5 ounce can chunky pizza sauce
3 Italian plum tomatoes
6 slices cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. In large saucepan, brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper; drain.
3. Stir in 6 slices of the bacon and pizza sauce.
4. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
5. Sprinkle evenly with tomatoes; top with cheese slices.
6. In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
7. Add milk and oil; mix well.
8. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
9. Add flour and salt to milk mixture; beat 2 minutes at medium speed, then pour mixture evenly over cheese slices.
10. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 slices crumbled bacon.
11. Bake at 400F degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until topping is slightly puffed and deep golden brown.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Bacon Cheeseburger Upside-Down Pizza recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.