1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Half fill saucepan with water. Bring to a rolling boil.
3. Add shells. Boil uncovered 12 to 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Use slotted spoon to remove shells from water. Place in backing dish.
5. Put ricotta cheese in bowl.
6. Grate mozzarella cheese. Add to bowl.
7. Add egg.
8. Crumble crackers to small crumbs. Add.
9. Add parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
10. Spoon filling into cooked shells.
11. Cover shells with spaghetti sauce.
12. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over shells.
13. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or untill warmed through.