1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in larger bowl.
2. In a seperate bowl, mix together milk, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients. Mix with spoon.
4. Beat with a rotary beater until smooth.
5. For each crepe, put small amount of butter in skillet. Heat over medium heat until butter is bubbly.
6. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into skillet and rotate pan until batter covers bottom.
7. Cook until the top seems dry and the bottom just begins to brown.
8. Slide spatula under crepe and turn with a quick flip. Brown the other side lightly.
9. Remove to plate. While still warm, spread with thin layer of jam.
10. Roll up. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.