1. In a medium bowl combine flours, salt, and xanthan gum.
2. Beat the eggs lightly and add the oil.
3. Pour the egg-oil liquid into the flour mixture and stir.
4. This will feel much like pastry dough.
5. Work the dough into a firm ball.
6. Knead for 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Place the ball of dough on a potato starch - floured (rice flour turns noodles gray) breadboard and roll as (thin as possible).
8. This dough is tough and, when almost transparent, will still handle well.
9. Cut into desired shape.
10. For fettuccine and spaghetti, slice very thin strips.
11. For a noddle casserole, make slightly wider noodles.
12. If using for lasagne, cut into 1-1/2 by 4 inch rectangles.
13. To cook pasta; cook in salted boiling water, to which 1 Tbsp of oil has been added, for about 10 - 12 minutes depending on the thickness and size of your pieces.
14. You will have to test for doneness.
15. Rince and drain well.