1. In a medium sized bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft. Add the sugar and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in the flour, then beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Stir in the lime juice and zest mixing until smooth. Pour onto the crust.
4. Bake the bars for 15 minutes.
5. Remove bars from oven and sprinkle top with reserved crumbs and bake an additional 15 minutes or until bars are set around the edges but still slightly wobbly in the middle.
6. Remove from oven and let cool at room temp. for 1 hour.
7. For easiest slicing, refrigerate for several hours. (I recommend overnight)
To toast coconut, place on a cookie sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake in a 325 oven for 8 to 10 minutes or longer until the coconut is golden brown. I'd recommend checking it after 5 minutes and stirring it a bit so the edges don't burn.)