preheat to 300 degreees
1.line bottom of an 8.5 by 4.5 glass loaf pan w/ parchment paper, then spread a very thin coating of coconut oil on the sides of the pan.
2.beat the cashew butter with the egg yolks, add honey, vinegar, and milk. (electric or hand beater)
3. Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until peaks form..
4.combine the dry ingredients in another small bowl.
5.make sure oven is completly preheaated before adding the egg whites and dry ingredients to the cashew butter mixture
6. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat until combined. this will result in a more of a wet batter than a dough. make sure to get all of the sticky butter mixture off the bottom of the bowl so you dont end up with clumps
7.pur the beaten egg whites into the cashew butter mixture, beating again until just combined. You dont have to be gentl with this, DONT OVER MIX
8. pour batter into prepared loaf pan, the immediately into oven
9.Bake for 45 50 mins until top is golden brown DONT OPEN DOORS AT for AT LEAST 40 MINS
10. remove from oven and let cool 15 20 mins.
11. optional wrap loaf up TIGHTLY and store for a week in fridge