1. For the cakes- Place all ingredients, except
for the oil, into a mixing bowl and stir together
until well combined. Season with salt and allow
the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Pour oil into a large sauté pan and place over
3. Form ¼ cup patties with the quinoa mixture and
place in the heated sauté pan. (this will have to
be done in batches)
4. Cook quinoa cakes for about 5 minutes on each
side. Repeat with the remaining patties until all
of the cakes have been cooked. Set aside.
5. For the aioli- Place all ingredients into a
food processor, season with salt and pepper and
blend until smooth. Pour into a small bowl and
serve alongside the warm quinoa cakes.