1. Prep all your vegetables. In a small blender make a slurry by
combining milk, flour and cream cheese. Set aside. Season chicken
generously with Cajun seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
2. Prepare pasta in salted water according to package directions.
3. Heat a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; spray
with cooking spray and add half of the chicken. Sauté 5 to 6
minutes or until done, set aside on a plate and repeat with the
remaining chicken. Set aside.
4. Add olive oil to the skillet and reduce to medium; add bell
peppers, onions, and garlic to skillet, sauté 3-4 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and tomatoes and sauté 3-4 more minutes or
until vegetables are tender. Season with 1/4 tsp salt, garlic powder
and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
6. Reduce heat to medium-low; add chicken broth and pour in
slurry stirring about 2 minutes.
7. Return chicken to skillet; adjust salt and Cajun seasoning to
taste, cook another minute or two until hot, then add linguine; toss
well to coat. Top with chopped scallions and enjoy!
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.