1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (176.7
degrees C) and line a loaf pan with parchment
2. Combine the dry ingredients (green tea powder
and flour) together in a large mixing bowl and set
3.Warm the milk in a pan and gently stir in the
4. Beat the eggs vigorously with an electric mixer
until they become almost white or at least light
yellow, while the sugar is added in parts.
5. Fold in the whisked egg into the dry mixture,
followed by the sweetened milk.
6. Stir them all together into a smooth batter and
transfer it into the lined loaf pan.
7. Bake the cake in the oven at preheated
temperature for 10 minutes before turning down the
temperature to 300 degrees F (148.9 degrees C).
8. Bake the cake for another 40 minutes before
removing it from the oven.
9. Free the edges from the loaf pan and flip the
cake on a plate.
10. Strip away the parchment paper and allow it to