1. Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Melt butter over high heat in skillet. When butter starts to
sizzle, add chopped onions and peppers, and 3 T seasoning
mix. Cook until onions are golden brown. Cool.
3. Stuff cavity of chicken with cooled veggies.
4. Sprinkle outside of chicken with remaining mix. Rub in well.
5. Place chicken in a slow cooker bag, and into the crockpot.
6. Cover. Cook on low 6 hours
Note- assemble Saturday night and place bag in fridge
overnight. On Sunday morn pull bag out and place into the