n a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking
soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside
2) In stand mixing bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
3) Stir in the dry ingredients just until moistened. Do not over
mix! This produces tough bread-like muffins.
4) Fold in bananas and chocolate chips by hand.
5) Grease muffin tin or use mini muffin liners. Fill muffin cups to
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Allow muffins to cool for
2-3 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.