Cinnamon Walnut Streusel-
- Add walnuts to food processor and pulse 3
times. Add flour, brown sugar and cinnamon and
pulse a few times to combine. Sprinkle cold
butter over top and pulse until walnuts are
chipped and the mixture resembles small
pebbles. Set aside in fridge
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking powder,
baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer beat butter and sugar
until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating
just until the yellow disappears after each
egg. Mix in vanilla and bananas until combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture to banana/butter
mixture in thirds alternately with sour cream
in between each third. Beat until just
combined. Measure out ¼ cup batter and set
aside for cream cheese filling. Stir in
chocolate chips into remaining batter.
- Measure out 1 cup batter to set aside to top
cream cheese mixture, and spoon the rest of the
batter into the prepared pan.
- To your now empty mixing bowl add ¼ cup
reserved batter, cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla
and ¼ cup sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
Spoon cream cheese filling over batter and
gently smooth but do not touch sides of pan.
Spread reserved 1 cup evenly over filling, it
will be thin.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon walnut streusel and bake
55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool 1 hour and gently invert onto baking
sheet and remove from pan.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Cream Cheese, Choc. Chip Banana Bread Coffee Cake recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.