No kneading, you just mix it up and bake it.
1) Cream together butter, 1 cup of sugar, and eggs. Add milk,
flour, and baking soda.
2) Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased
3) Mix in separate bowl the 1/3 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
4) Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter.
5) Add remaining batter to pan. Sprinkle with last of cinnamon
topping. Swirl with a knife.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester
7) Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.