To Make Pasta by Hand
1. Mound flour on a large clean board. Make a well in the center. Break eggs and salt into the well. Beat the eggs with a fork.
2. Gently start to work some of the flour from the side of the well into the beaten egg.
3. Continue until most of the flour is incorporated and the dough is sticky. When it becomes too hard to use the fork, continue with your hands.
4. Knead 10 to 12 minutes, or until smooth and elastic. Cover tightly with plastic wrap if not using immediately.
To Make by food processor
1. Put flour and salt in work bowl of food processor, fitted with a steel blade. Pulse 2 times to incorporate salt.
2. Slightly beat eggs in a small bowl. Turn on the food processor and slowly pour beaten eggs through the feed tube. Continue to process until a ball forms. If the mixture is too wet, add a bit more flour. If too dry, add a few drops of water.
3. Remove from bowl and knead 8 to 10 minutes,(could be up to 20 min) or until dough is stiff and elastic. Cover tightly with plastic wrap if not using immediately.