27.2 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes~ Yields 18 oz cooked (3 leaners)
8 cups cauliflower florets (16 greens)
2 tbsp olive oil (6 healthy fats)
1 tsp salt (4 condiments)
1 1/2 tsp ground pepper (3 condiments)
1 1/2 tsp paprika (3 condiments)
1 tbsp garlic powder (6 condiments)
4 tbsp hot sauce or buffalo sauce (2 condiments)
2 cups reduced fat Fiesta Blend cheese or a mix of cheddar and Monterey jack cheese (2 leans)
5 oz Jennie-o Extra Lean turkey bacon, crumbled (1 lean)
1 cup diced green onion (2 greens)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl mix together the olive oil,
salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot
sauce. Add the cauliflower florets and stir to
3) Scoop the cauliflower into a 9X13 inch baking
dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot
sauce mix as possible.
4) Bake the cauliflower for 30-35 minutes,
stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through
and starting to brown.
5) While the cauliflower is cooking, add the cubed
chicken to the bowl with the leftover olive
oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat.
6) Once the cauliflower is fully cooked, remove
from the oven.
7) Top the cauliflower with the raw marinated
In a bow mix together the cheese, turkey bacon,
and green onion, and top the raw chicken with the
9) Return the casserole to the oven and bake for
15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through
and the topping is bubbly.
Makes 6 servings
Per serving- 1 leaner protein, 3 vegetables, 1
healthy fat, 3 condiments
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Loaded Cauliflower & Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.