1. Heat oil in frying pan.
2. Mix grated cheese with seasoned bread crumbs.
3. For each cutlet: dip in milk, dredge in flour, dip in egg, dredge
in bread crumb mixture.
4. Fry cutlets until browned on each side.
1. Heat olive oil and margarine until bubbling, then add garlic.
2. Roll out bread dough to make an 11 x 17 rectangle. Slice this in
3. For each half of the dough: brush with garlic mixture, turn on
the diagonal so that dough appears to be diamond-shaped. Lay 1/2
of the cutlets across the long end of the dough, cover with slices
of mozzarella cheese. Bring the two short ends over the top of
the cutlets to seal; brush top of dough with garlic mixture.
4. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until bread is golden brown.