1 package (3.3 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup thawed, frozen light whipped topping
Preheat oven to 425°F. Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Gently unfold onto lightly floured surface. Roll to an 11 1/2-inch circle. Place crust in Deep Dish Pie Plate, pressing dough into bottom and up sides. Prick bottom and sides using pastry tool. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
2. Rinse strawberries and pat dry on paper towels. Select eight uniformly sized strawberries for dipping; cut in half through stem ends. Set aside. Hull remaining strawberries; slice using Egg Slicer.
3. Melt white chocolate uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 10 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Dip strawberry halves in melted chocolate; place on a sheet of Parchment Paper, cut side down. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.
4. Scrape remaining melted chocolate over bottom of prepared pie crust, spreading evenly to coat entire bottom and sides of crust. Layer sliced strawberries over bottom of crust.
5. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix; whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Spread mixture evenly over strawberries.
6. Arrange blueberries evenly over top of pie filling. Attach open star tip to Decorator and fill with whipped topping. Pipe topping evenly around edge of pie. Place dipped strawberry halves on whipped topping border. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into wedges.
Nutrients per serving- Calories 370, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 2 g
Cook’s Tips- Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling, if desired.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Red, White & Blueberry Pie recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.